Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do Biddley

Bo Diddley, that's the correct spelling I believe. Bo Diddley has this pleasant song with a serial killer as the main character. Supposedly Bo Diddley lyrics for this pleasant song were inspired by actual, true, real, events...involving such killers.

Firstly, this song-involved killa is rewarded style points for his snake-stuffed home, but that's the only fragment where I can escape from what I'm hearing in this song. My man, Bo, I'm sorry but how did this killer inspire you to write such a song...with a first-person narrative?! If you're going for something with an awe-inspiring, sadist taste then more power to you.

Now, I'm sorry, I've been far too conservative. Let's talk about something more libertarian. Love. Who do you love, Bo Bo Be? How can we love when we're killin' our lovers? Killin' lovers is irrational, BOy; 'nuff said.

Needless to say, the lyrics were awe-ful, morally. Artistically: awe-inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment