Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Two-Two-Twoten

It's that day that Professorman told us to pay special attention to (because Bill Murray is so charming). It's midnight, does this mean I should start celebrating? I've just finished an episode of the best television show, The Wire. I've done enough tonight. I'll start celebrating tomorrow.

So I wake up to this Bob Dylan song.
That's untrue and a cheap reference, but I do awake to a crescendoing alarm. (Snooze smack). I do remember to start celebrating.

Again, I wake up to this Bo...I mean, this steady ambiance underneath my pillow. Aside from all of the moaning and complaining, there is a gameplan for today.

This is an abridged play-by-play of today.
Improvised To Do List:
- Sleep
- Eat
- Think about attending class
- Skip class
- Hang with my homies
- Talk to my family homies
- Quit video games when losing
- Do homework, with spite [and please, don't hold it against me, haters]
- Figure out other stuff to do
- Eat
- Sleep

Despite my wordy coverage, this day is more important to live than to write about. I'm not James Joyce, but we have one thing in common. I probably didn't do what he did on his twentieth, and I probably didn't write about it as much as he would've. Although I cannot recall all of today's quirks, it's a day that will be nonetheless remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment